In a world of production where we are increasingly experiencing digitization or virtual reality, the question whether the Lean principles - implemented more than 70 years ago at Toyota - are still actual comes out naturally. If we take into account, on one hand, the objectives of methodology - to reduce / eliminate waste and to deliver to customers only what they need, when they need it, spending as little money on this as possible - and the needs of companies to be more efficient and competitive, on the other hand, then LEAN is certainly an invaluable tool, which can be successfully applied to any type of process - not only to those in the production area.
Both our workshops with the most used Lean Six Sigma instruments (VSM - Value Stream Mapping, 5S, A3 / PDCA, Kaizen, Kanban, FMEA) and the Lean courses - Basic Level and Advanced Level will help you get simpler, faster, standardized processes and more satisfied customers. Our promise is that at the end of these sessions you will know how to:
- identify opportunities for improvement;
- describe processes using process diagrams;
- identify wastes, process constraints, and root causes;
- identify the best solutions and implement them within your organization;
- apply Lean principles in everyday activity.